At the Texas Spine and Neurosurgery Center (located in Houston, TX), our cervical surgeon specializes in the treatment of neck disorders.
Neck Pain Treatment Options:
- Non-Surgical Treatment
- Anterior Surgical Approaches
- Anterior Cervical Decompression
- Artificial Disc Replacement (Cervical Arthroplasty)
- Posterior Surgical Approaches
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
Neck Pain Treatment Center for the Greater Houston Area
There are many options available to treat patients with neck pain in Houston. Most often, surgery is not required. However, when surgery is needed, your surgeons at the Texas Spine and Neurosurgery Center are highly skilled in multiple approaches to surgery. They will determine which approach is best for you to give the highest success rates and best long-term results.